Our client, a large international agro company, is looking for candidates for the position of Tax Manager (VAT).
The Tax Manager in Ukraine is a newly created role and will be primarily responsible for managing and controlling the tax-related procedures in the company.
- University degree in accounting;
- at least 5 years of experience in accounting, including experience with VAT processes and tax management;
- working or consulting experience with a BIG4 (tax practice) is strongly desired;
- excellent knowledge of Ukrainian tax law, international tax treaties, EU and OECD tax principles;
- knowledge of current trends in assessing practice and level of inherent tax risk in Ukraine;
- fluent English, in addition to native Ukrainian /Russian;
- hardworking and dedicated individual & enthusiastic team player.
- for managing the tax-related procedures;
- monitoring of the VAT refund process;
- business partnering on VAT matters;
- providing VAT advice and support in relation to VAT compliance;
- providing advice on how to correctly handle VAT transactions;
- tax planning including VAT;
- management of tax risks;
- monitoring of tax law changes;
- delivering of country-specific documentation related to corporate recharges;
- managing and assisting with audit coordination activities.
The position is located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
On behalf of our client, we guarantee confidentiality for all applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.